For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 85 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Monster Hordes"

rlly nice game,
good job Bubble Box, i've rated 3 stars for mistake.
but this game is 5 stars 12 points from italy (francesco gabbani)

The upgrades were OP. literally destroyed everything until the skeleton king. but on the skeleton king all upgrades were useless and i just had to sit and watch until my wizards slow torture the king to death. Here are some things i took note of

1) Put a unit limit on each monster? Used all golems and only black horse riders got through the spawn line
2) The Priestess were useless.. the attacks didnt even hit the moving targets.. extremely low damage on magic resistant enemies.. no damage whatsoever on skeleton king.. low health.. used them as a barricade on skeleton king instead
3) once spells were upgraded it was: use a spell to kill the first wave of monsters > buy golem using the gold earned

This is a fun one, I played through to the end and got all the medals. My only real complaint is the lag, it's really pretty bad. And yeah the spells are a bit OP, but I don't mind a game that isn't too hard once in awhile.

A great game, very fun and addictive. Congratulations on your work!

The art and gameplay is great but once i unlocked all the spells i was so overpowered i could literally click random spells with no strategy as soon as they refreshed and I would win every round taking no damage so i stopped playing lol.

The game is really well made but you need to test it more.