Reviews for "HOLD IT IN"

Definitely an...interesting concept, haha. Kind of makes me feel like I have poop in my throat when I play this, though.

It really is an interesting concept, if a bit gross, so props to you for that.

It's humorous, which is good. Yeah, it's poop humor, but the look on the dad's face when the kid poops is great.

One thing I don't really like about this game is how abrupt the poop moves sometimes. It kind of makes it hard to interpret when it's going to go to the other end.

Oh, and by the way, what the heck are they? Are they supposed to be anything? Or just big purple blobs? I'm curious, haha.

AlexVsCoding responds:

Hey! Thanks for the lengthy feedback! The characters are just people, I love drawing lumpy people and have been getting the hang of colour theory over the last year.

The way to tell how the poop is going to move is by looking in the background - When the car goes up a hill, it is pushed downwards. When you go downhill, it is pushed upwards. On flat land I opted for zero g to mix things up rather than standard gravity.

Over time, the forces applied in either direction increase with the timer, hence why it becomes more erratic and unpredictable. To tell which way it's about to move, look at the arms of the player and the hills in the background.

Thanks again and glad you enjoyed it!

I was finally able to understand this game after awhile. It wasn't that rewarding. Well, I got a lot of medals for it! Anyway, the drawings weren't that good. I still appreciate it for what it is. I have never played a game where poop goes both through your mouth and anus.

It's like that episode of "South Park", only it went both ways. Why are they purple? This was just a really strange game. I thought you controlled the poop at first. No matter I was so bad at it!

Weird?
Hard but fun.

I wasnt a fan of this game. I can see its appeal, and maybe its just me but I wasnt a fan of choosing which hole to cover so poop wouldnt get everywhere.
I can see it as a challenging game, that is a rather funny joke to some. But I just didnt get it. Still controls were simple, and the artstyle was nice. I give it a good 50%:
Not for everybody, but for some.

Super cute and funny game.