For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 84 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "SimHamlet"

I really loved that we could interact and type out our questions, especially since i never read Hamlet. i like the concept but i got an error halfway through something about not having memory. you should do more!! maybe with different classic stories

I left after this exchange happened
Gravedigger: "Claudius killed his father....."
me:"Hamlet I was killed by claudius?"
GD:"not really"
me:"Claudius killed Hamlet I?"
GD:"Who told you that?! I mean... no, of course a snake bit him"

that, and the fact that Hamlet II is called Hamlet Jr., but when I call him that way the gravedigger doesn't understand...

Had the same issue as the other reviewers, with the 'out of memory' thing popping up halfway through the game, and then the whole screen froze and there was no way to continue. Which was a shame, because it was fun and interesting while it lasted, and I really wanted to complete all the graves.

Nonetheless, it was an interesting concept. Have never read Hamlet, so it was like uncovering a whole original story. Make more!

Kept getting this message from my browser about something being "out of memory", and after that I couldn't play anymore. This happens when I use Chrome and Firefox.

I really like the engagement ( in stead of reading and clicking we type) and the different facial expressions the GD has. His lack of memory makes it a big challenge to figure out things for some people. xD

First (actually never seen or read Hamlet) I tried my best by trial and error. I got the solution to most of them, except Claudius, Rosencrantz and Gildenstern. I could figure out most of Claudius, but not what killed him.

Rosencrantz and Gildenstern was traveling and that is it. By guessing of different countries in Europe, you can eventually pick it right.

Spolier!!
But there it stops. I even read about Hamlet, but when I suggested correctly that he was killed by poison, then the game tells about Gertrude (who was killed the same way, even though only by accident). Rosencrantz and Gildenstern is hardly possible to get anything about even if you know the story by reading about Hamlet.