Reviews for "SimHamlet"

Apparently ng doesn't have enough memory for me to complete this one, but it was enjoyable. A little glitchy and I had to repeat questions multiple times even though I had already gotten the answer. I like the style and would like to see more like this.

While i think that the execution is nearly top notch, and while the music is not amazing but its fitting, sometimes the replies i need to make are kinda tricky to make this idiot understand.

Also, make some sort of autosave feature, game crashed on me at least once, had to reload the page, lost all my progress.

It's an interesting game, but Rosencrantz, Gildentstern, and Laertes are bugged. Specifically Laertes 3 and RG 5

How to bore a player in less than a minute is a erformance in itself, I don't like wasting my time to understand a thick character that cannot answer simple questions.

Here are a few tips on how to solve this if you have not read the book
1. If the grave digger gets confused between Hamlet Sr and Jr go to another character
2. Rose and Guild need to be asked at the same time or else the GD will be confused
3.Some times questions will need to be repeated before a grave gets an X
4.Claudius needs to be solved in order to figure out Hamlet Sr's death
5.Some questions need to be solved by trying to finish the grave for example:
GD:"It couldn't happen unless..."
Player:"Unless (person#1) was mistaken for (Person#2)" Then you'll get an X
6.For Ophelia's reason ask "How did Ophelia become mad?" to GD
7. Others will sometimes need to be solved to help find out a single character
8. Some questions will have to be answered straight forward

If all else fails look on google I hope this helps and have fun