Reviews for "Level X [Techno Dream Trance]"

i love it and so does my bearded dragon

So this is what I have been waiting 3 weeks for.... AWESOME! I really love the new feel this has. Super impressed by 2:27! You didn't hold it out too long, but the feel didn't die too fast either. Great! 10/10, 5/5

P.S. I did the math and you have to make only one more song and you have enough to make an "energy" album on iTunes!!!! :D

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Thoughts...
I love how this is a totally different spin.
Classic trance chord progression, could have been more interesting but the lead coming in is nice.
Holy shit that detune.
This is as un-similar as it could have been to the first few without not being electronic. I love it.
The interlude in the middle with your normal lead is nice, and I certainly like how you introduce another sound alongside it.
More detune. So much detune.
The new melodies are nice.
The key change to a major surprised me. Switch-ups are always great.

Overall, nailed it.
I was NOT expecting something this different from the original level series, as you normally make a pretty similar style. You literally changed EVERYTHING. (Then again you did say you were done with the level series, so I could have guessed at some of the changes, but from melodic EDM to reasonably hard trance is a big jump.)

Oh please don't tell me you're continuing the "Levels" series. It was great, but it had it's run. It doesn't need anymore levels. Unless this is a brand new series, in which case, I'm up for it.

Anyways, I'm really loving the mix with techno and dream trance here! You've totally nailed it as always! Your choice of synths is great, the mixing and mastering's good, and just about everything else about this is pretty awesome. Great job, and Happy 2016!

- Evilgrapez

DJStriden responds:

X-Series, new genre, sound etc. I know when to stop beating the horse :) Glad you like it! More where this came from.

Happy 2016, and
Keep Spreading the Music!

Amazing song... This reminds me of dj-Nate's songs, and that is very positive thing.