Reviews for "Level X [Techno Dream Trance]"

DREAM TRANCE 4 EVER!

I joined Newgrounds in late 2010. I wish I had heard this before. I never knew Techno Dream Trance would be this fun to rewind it again & again! I'm supporting your Dream Trance mission. Keep it up!

DJStriden responds:

Thank you. Yes it is a great genre, I will keep it alive as long as I am also alive.

Keep following your dream, Striden! I love dream trance too, so there is a chance dream trance WILL BE REVIVED!

You may have just seen my review on Level Five, but this is REAL Final Boss/Stage music. This is something I would use. But I have been thrown back to 2007, and I started then and there with a track like this? Same melody but without any gating, or mastering (aka how to Dream Trance)

DJStriden responds:

Thank you so much! :D Glad you liekt!

DREAM TRANCE WILL NOT DIE!!!!

Hehe :)