Reviews for "You Are The Victim"

I liked the mechanics, and ideas behind them, the idea of manipulating perception to not just hide, but change the truth, however the instant reply does make the game play a bit jerky, I mean it works, but still, and you might want to work a bit more on an explaining the mechanics, and controls, and although I do know that I have a really old computer, the controls don't always seem to do what I want, and it seems to lag my computer a bit.

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thank you for the review! I took the advice and have put more work into those areas.

There are no 2 sides to what is happening in Israel. Both sides were screwed over by the british promising them both the same land. But regardless , Palestinians today are in a prison and murdered everyday by strikes from Israel. What Israel fails to realize is that when you kill children, mothers, fathers, brothers, aunts and daughters, you are committing murder. The families and people of those murdered will want justice. Palestinians are wrong for these stabbings, but at the same time remember that they are being murdered by a country who does not even recognize them as human beings. A country that burns and destroys their houses to build their own new apartments. Israel has war planes, tanks and billions of dollars. Palestine has rocks and their faith. So tell me. Who is the real victim? AND remember the only reason there is an Israeli state today is because they killed more arabs to get the land.

This is exactly what is happening all around the world.

This is exactly what is happening in Germany.

This is exactly the reason for the downfall of effectiveness.

This is exactly describing everything I hate about our modern ages.

Thanks.

HEIL JOURNALISM

I'm glad you made this. While I'm not too familiar with what's going on with Israel and Palestine, there's a similar thing going on here in the good ol USA (as well as Canada, the UK and Australia) where millions of feminists and social justice warriors are claiming victimhood in order to further their own ideology. Many of them aren't smart enough that their atrocities are being recorded, but they use whatever rape or murder of a young woman they can find to justify their hate.

I love this game!