Reviews for "Odessa"

The gfx really stands out. How do i save?

ElPandito responds:

Well that's good to hear! Sadly, right now you can't save -- you could pause the game by pressing 'Enter' if you want to take a break and come back to it.

Decent enough, but the need to push both mouse buttons gets annoying quickly.

ElPandito responds:

Mm, a mechanic was planned to be added where guns would need to reload so you'd need to time your shots more, and use the right gun in the right situation.

Until this mechanic is added, I guess I should just make it one click to shoot right? lol

it is super good i would say but for me it has a little bit of lag. i would say is 5. i would love it if newgounds do more of these games. :)

ElPandito responds:

Awh, thanks a lot, that's like ... super encouraging!

Very well made besides being short.Just a note there is a glight on the 3° level as if you keep going left you will end up falling in some kind of pit and not be able to come back,maybe the game even stop working cuz i cant hear the wrench swinging when i click.But still a great idea for a game ;)

ElPandito responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I do plan to make it longer, hope you'll tune in to play again when it gets expanded! ;)

Awhh haha, yeah, I'll fix that now :P thanks!

Nice gfx does not a good game make. I honestly went through the whole game wondering what Im supposed to do. Levels were too repetitive and slow to make me want to play it again, and there seems to be no actual point to the game other than "shoot things, occasionally go get some item" At least give players some idea of the point of each level.

ElPandito responds:

Haha, I guess you're right. I plan to include a scenario in the game as soon as possible, to put the player in context, so that might motivate your actions a bit more.

About the game pace, it's ... really slow on Easy, if that's the difficulty you were playing on. I hear that a lot, so I think I'll make the pace faster in general, and separate the difficulties in other areas.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to improve those aspects of the game, hope you'll take a look again once they are solved!