Reviews for "Dead Detention #1.5"

I died Many Times trying to open a vent and warm up a computer, but it only took one try to kill a zombie.
Logic.

I decided to view the series because of some holes in my understanding of the next series which are connected (or may be) with this.
Blah... it doesn't matter :)

Cool! Also the buttons which take you to the chronologically correct following episode (1-1.5-2- so on) are very appreciated!

D.D - Episode 1.5

JackAstral responds:

???

dat Steins gate reference doe.

JackAstral responds:

There's a lot coming up...prepare ur self :b

I love it, I especially love the intro before you press start. Resident Evil anyone? But being an artist myself, the art sometimes annoys me, but then I get too caught up in the game to care after a moment. It's fun and so far I'm enjoying it. The story's interesting enough to keep me clicking, and it's not completely over done. It's a nice thing for a change, and not completely cliche either. I mean, otaku's usually dies first anyway. I'm curious to see how long they'll last. But like I said, the art could be better (immensely) but it's not bad enough to take away from the story. :)