Reviews for "Dead Detention #1.5"

the first one lacked good graphics this one has better graphics so 2.5 stars

a very good game
i played all the parts and got all the achivements

ps.the golden astronaut is on the computer when you play

To be continued....so......more extra episodes :D?

This was certainly a decent game. I will admit that I don't see much variance in your entries. It's still nice to see all this little stuff going on. I appreciate how good the artwork is. I admit to being confused by the part with the mouse. I just don't know how to play it.

Finding the token also drives me nuts. The music was fairly good. I like the atmosphere. Zombies will just never die. Well, I mean that in every sense of the word.

Great game 08jackt! Since you mentioned the Clear Moon Society from Chaos Girl 3,i am beginning to form a theory that the blue haired hero from Chaos Girl is actually Max! Its just an theory! Chaos girl could take place after Dead Detention! I rate 5 out of 5!