Reviews for "Dead Detention #1.5"

Major complaint is obviously the length. I think I finished in .. 1 minute maybe? You should put the episodes together so that we have at least 10 minutes of game. Can't rate it higher it looks like a small test snippet not a game or episode even.

Hm, this is making me think... Perhaps Dead Detention is a prequel series to Chaos Girl?

Other than that, this is a nicely done episode. Token is in a creative place too. I'm handing out a 5 this time around.

i was really impressed by this game where i rapidly clicked through dialog and cllicked bubbles really quickly to beat the game in 15 seconds total.

i was being sarcastic when i said i was impressed by this game earlier.

Excellent references; I especially like that you mentioned the Clear Moon society. It would appear that you are starting to developed a multiverse or something cool. I love that you keep creating new stories, and look forward to more games such as these.

Also, you've gotten very good at making minigames--these are a million times better than the first games were!

i dont know why people like this game so much...its really boring and the story is terrible.