For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Detroit Churches"

DEAR GOD!!! This is so my story too!

I respect your opinion and I admire those who have openly talk about courage your opinion of religion, God, etc ... congratulations! Deserve 5 stars!

So much controversy here! :D Awesome stuff, entertaining, mind-awakening, inspiring! Can't say I ever fell asleep in a church, but then again I didn't grow up in them either: for the occasional funeral or wedding or that one baptism way back in the day when I'm told I cried all the time, I'm always a mixture of uncomfortable and in awe in these great masses of architectural art. Something about how there may be a higher entity dwelling there maybe, looking down upon me, judging... or just that atmosphere of solemn silence and sometimes somber song, and what feels like a facade of praise in preaching that doesn't really reach deep into people's souls and let them flow and shed their sin and be reborn new people as they exit those heavy wooden doors and stroll along the sunlit path to the parking! Well, that's my experience, all for Christian values, but not much of a believer at the moment. Chakras and all that... seems more logical! Great watch.

-cd-

I don't believe in deities creating earth and living things just because they felt like it. I believe in the evolution theory and have fortunately stopped trying to force my beliefs onto others which was surprisingly difficult for me. When people say that god is real I felt a strong urge to correct them about something I wasn't even too sure about myself XD. I', fine with religion and the good principles that it teaches, just don't bring it into schools and the justice system because the shit people were doing thousands of years ago when they praised the holy bible was crazy. Its like how people who started doing this caveman diet bullshit said it was a great way to stay in shape. We're talking about people who died in their early 30s.

This was pretty great man. I always dreaded going to church growing up. Happy all of that stopped before I was 10.