Reviews for "Detroit Churches"

Half life three confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I believe in Gaben ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bonus points for Flapjack & Bubby.
Other bonus points for the Winchesters.

I've read the Bible all except Numbers.(I get it. They were begattin'. Enough already.)
I would say I'm somewhere between a diest and an angnostic.
I believe in evolution, but I also believe that we really have no fucking idea what's really going on.

I attended the children's bible class for years, even after becoming a teen because the adult service was too boring to take. The grape juice was refreshing because it was so damn hot and the highlight of my church years was that fist fight I got into with the pastors niece. She was mean, highly aggressive and verbally abusive, which is why she needed her ass kicked, apparently Jesus's love just wasn't enough to solve her problems.

I am Swedish so church and all that it's a big thing in my life, never have and probably never will who knows, maybe one day I will find my Jesus or something.
In Sweden church is like something we know of but don't really think about. But I do believe in some kind of power, may it be God, Buddha or anything I don't really know. That's what I think

BTW, Really enjoy your style. Looks nice~