Reviews for "Detroit Churches"

hey sen..if your interested head over to JordanD's channel for Spirit Science http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/567181 those questions you have may be answered here

Fun life you've lived man. Thanks for sharing your honest experience. I bet you'd be a cool guy to get to know.

Also, sound is solid and your animation has improved a good bit over the years! Keep it up!

Shout outs to Blacksen for still using flash

Loved the video. Just wanted to throw out there that your last comment about being the product of incest? Doesn't matter. Incest really only became taboo because of the damage it does to potential offspring (at least this is my opinion on it). Basically the closer the relation of the parents, the more likely a defective recessive gene will surface in the child. Well, if we were created perfect, there would be no defective genes at the beginning, meaning incest children would have no problems. It would be over a long period of time that defective genes would start popping up, thus making incest dangerous and taboo. By that time, people would have spread out enough that the variances in their genetic sequences would allow mating with distantly related people a possible and safe alternative. So, I guess in the beginning it was more of a no harm no foul mentality.

it is believed that energy cannot be destroyed only transferred or converted the human brain runs on bio electric energy (soul) when you die your energy is released into the electromagnetic field of the planet where it cycles through until a new habitable body is found then the energy transfers into said new vessel the energy can retain some memories from former lives but much is usually forgotten as the brain is developing sometimes the energy gets trapped hence why ghosts and other paranormal events occur but this is just a theory i came up with