Reviews for "Picollage 2015"

Amazing stuff! Great work everyone!

The zone-sama link doesn't work, the zero threw it off. Sure took a while to load, but was totally worth it! So this is HMTL5? Mike, great job, who knew? Sucks I can't archive this for off-line viewing, but the links help, even if they don't go to the specific Art Portal page, going to the artist is enough.

There's a whole wall of checked hearts to the left of this page, so any review would undoubtedly be tainted. That said, -every single submission- to this piece has astounded me, every artist went far and above the call of duty!

I'm glad Sabtastic and Newgrounds inspired such atypically impressive pieces, shockingly so. I hope this sets the benchmark for great things to come for Newgrounds. Personally, I never go anywhere else online, because all the elements that'd you want online, are right here....

So to all of the artists who participated in this, please include Newgrounds on your off-site pages and links like Facebook, Twitter, G+ and such, don't be ashamed of this place. Share some of your fans with the rest of Newgrounds!

This is really cool art.

oh my gosh!!! all the art in this was just so good i frkin loved it

also whoever did the eddsworld art i give that person extra points for eddsworld

Man, it’s cool seeing all of the artists coming back to create a masterpiece