Reviews for "Picollage 2015"

Surprise JohnnyUtra didn't draw a dick in his art.

Awsome games. I doesn't know before the age of newgrounds. I can now see than newgrounds have 1 years old more than me.

I'm gonna be super honest not a lot of people may know about what most of this stuff may be, but to me this is just a reminder of just how many amazing people have worked so hard for so long

But to all those die hard fans that have been here since close to day one "We are here for one reason and one reason only. To come together , as a group , as a community, and for a time, forget everything in the world outside... and act like idiotic assholes"

there's so much art on the screen I can't even process it all, amazing

Absolutely amazing! Gah, there's too much to comment on! C-can I just say it's super amazing and leave it at that? Every single one of these artists have their own unique addition to it, and it comes together into a chaotic blast of creativity that definately shows the power of Newgrounds!

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks for the kind review! Much appreciated.