Reviews for "Picollage 2015"

This would make a epic QUILT.
I would buy one!!!!!

I get some heavy nostalgia from this

very very well done. It's been awhile since I have seen anything this well done and just so amazingly put together. Not to mention that some of the most if not THE most influential artists/animators on Newgrounds. I can't imagine how long thins must have taken to put together but the work definitely payed off. I would pay to have a portrait or panoramic of the collage zoomed out and put into a frame. Such a great piece.

what the hell man? It's not being shown. But I will give it five stars cause I know it looks sexy asf. All of the bigtime animators. Sleepy Cabin and SpeedoSausage being my favorites. So all I can do is rate with my imagination.

Sabtastic responds:

Here's a high res PDF for anybody who can't see it - I'll stick it in the description, too since you're not the only one with that problem:

zone-tan hahah