This is a very mediocre game, don't let be fooled by the reviews. Here's my two cents:
- movement speed is disproportionately low compared to jumping
- there is no way to look up or down, the screen pans way too slow
- the health bar system is pretty much broken: once you die, you lose all your collected health....so that's a waste, you basically complete the game with 1 health...just the way you started.
- this point is related to the earlier point about not seeing below. Once you fall down, you are likely to fall in a spke-pit.....from which you cannot really get out easilty because of the poor movement speed. Dunzo.
- a game with a theme of horror CANNOT ALLOW ITSELF TO BE BORING - this is boring
- the music is atmospheric, albeit monotonous
- the character design looks nice
Hope you can do something about these few things.