Reviews for "Super Idle Imagination"

great game. 2 things. how do i enter the mind. how do i get the 1 armed bandit.

Chaz responds:

You just have to concentrate REALLY hard.

The gentleman shark wants me to die in a fire.... hmm

Haha, fun game!! I like the overall design, and the high risk of severe carpal tunnel. That really made the game. I am currrently trying to win all the awards.

Btw Chaz, I made that recipe that you gave in reply to that one guy, and it made a lovely crumble pound cake with a sweet butter filling**(see bottom), despite not knowing any of the exact measurements, PLUS the fact that you probably spiked the ingredients like you spiked the french guy. (Oh wait, you only spike punch bowls.... guess who isn't coming to my birthday party.)

**(I am assuming that it was supposed to turn out as a pound cake. If not, please pray for me as I fear for my life after eating an un-named dessert made with expired milk.)

Chaz responds:

In other news, a man has been found inside a duck.

hello im french do you spike french ?

Chaz responds:

No, just the punch bowl.

Great game, except for the fact that now my fingers wont stop going up and down. the fact that u actually get to enter your own brain is awesome, and I figured out the powers at level 3. I abused sooooooo much and that's why I cant stop my index fingers from going up and down. please, don't put this in the next clicker game u make.