Reviews for "Super Rad Awesome"

Music has the ability to be played for 30 minutes without getting repetitive. So many lovable characters in this artwork, every pixel in its place. How many hours to draw this?! A game where the difficulty starts at easy and gradually becomes more difficult as you near the end. Loved finding characters from the 80s that I had forgotten. Robocop WOULD kill the Terminator. What would happen if Kirby sucked in Krang?

deathink responds:

"A game where the difficulty starts at easy and gradually becomes more difficult as you near the end."
Yeah man, I thought about that a lot when I made this game. I wanted to make a perfect learning curve!

Also, what would happen if Kirby sucked in Krang? The artist POX and designer Mockery played out that scenario in there other game "Abobo's Big adventure". I won't spoil it for you, you just have to go play it!!!

Thanks for the review my man!

yes yes, I do like medals
and the art is just awesome
cool stuff deathink :)

deathink responds:

Thanks a lot wolve. Keep an eye out for more of my stuff, and I'll keep an eye out for yours! Deal? GOOD!

My inability to discover how to follow you on twitter deprived me of my 100%. I will some day. Despite that, awesome music and drawing.

deathink responds:

Click the blue icon at the loading screen :)

awesome as ever m8 so many medals happy xmas.

Happy xmas to you too!

Game works very nicely, really love the pixel art poster and free medals.
Only problem is that it seems, like your other games like this, that if you do the extra stuff like follow you on Twitter/Newgrounds the very first time you play it AFTER you've beat the puzzle, you can never get the 100% medal. Replayed the game over 20 times and got all achievements again, but never got the 100% one.

deathink responds:

Can you take a screen shot of all the medals unlocked except the 100% one and pm me it. The in game medals, not the medals under the game. I heard one other guy mention this, and I want to fix it asap