Reviews for "Super Rad Awesome"

GOD DAMN U SOO MANY PPL HAVE TO CLICK EVERY ONE DUDE i got medals WHO HOOOOOOOOOO thx u

so dizzy. i have a headache because of these. lol. i like it. but (for me) i really not that desperate to have a lot of achievements, but i like this one so hard to find some coz its tiny and if i really cant find any, i just click everywhere hahaha.

I have never seen so much awesomeness in my life until this game. The amount of work to make this standalone simple point and click puzzle game was definitely worth it. I love the mash up of heroes, legendary game icons, cartoon characters, the old school icons of video games, etc. This game was so worth my time. The music defines the era's of every passed characters in the history of generations to come. Amazing game, awesome pixel artwork, outstanding effort. Love it 10/10

I stopped playing the second I saw Chucky killing Yoda. Clearly this collaboration of fictional pop culture icons from video games, television shows, comic books, product commercials, and movies is not based in reality.

review: 0 stars for unfair, sleazy game mechanics.

I found everything. I was having a lot of fun. I really wanted the 100% achievement.

THEN I FIND OUT THAT THE LAST ACHIVEMENT IS TO FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER.
...
I DONT HAVE A TWITTER.

you are a sleaze bag for doing this kind of cheap tactic for followers. This is a legitimate review for your game, only because YOU MADE IT A GAME OBJECTIVE TO FOLLOW YOU ON TWITTER.