Reviews for "Animate in your Opponent"

Ok? Ok?! You think it turned out 'OK'?! It was fantastic! You captured ButzboPrud's animation style almost perfectly. I'm subscribed to both of you, and I saw that both of your entries had come out when I checked Newgrounds. I didn't see which one I clicked on first, but just by looking at it, I could tell it was by Butzbo. I went to vote on it, and that's when I saw it was by you (I didn't pay attention to the intro, haha)! I had to rewatch it another two times to actually see that it was by you.

This was awesome. The colors were mesmerizing. The atmosphere you created was great. But I think the length was a bit too short. The story was a little hard to follow, too. Did he go to heaven? I guess it was okay though, because Butzbo's stories are hard to follow too! Haha.

Anyway, you made an awesome animation. I hope you keep making top-notch stuff like this!

I thought at the very end was, yeah Fuck that guy! xD nice unique world, kinda felt like a bug city with people thrown in, and some unique music/ sounds

Damn, this is magical and fantastic or WHAT?

I loved how you made so many lively bizarre characters, because that's a pretty uncommon thing for your works, and 8bit sounds, I missed them a lot in my animation, so it's fantastic to see you exploited them that much!!
On a fun sidenote, your adaptation reminded me a bit of Ivan Maximov's animations, who is actually one of my biggest/favourites influences for animation!

You never cease to amaze me. You mad the city feel so lively, and great job on the camera work and angles!

So far from this video I can say I do like it for it's style and flow of animation while the sound effects were interesting, however I feel that there could have been a lot more effort into the background and story.

Maybe if this was a demo of something more that would be understandable, like it's going to be remade into something much more detailed with a better story, you know?

StejkRobot responds:

Thanks man! I mean you're pretty spot on there, i started REALLY late with this.. I had so much trouble with the theme hhaha i started like 4-5 days ago and havnt slept sense. But ill probably remake it though :)