Reviews for "Animate in your Opponent"

Oh fuck. I accidentally thought Chicken Castle was done by you and this one was done by the other guy. Well good luck and damn you, both of you.

Really interesting animation here. The gradients and color scheme are not very much like your opponent's but the goofy cartoony style is imitated perfectly. While this is a little bit on the short side, I think it's a bit more interesting and a very convincing imitation.

I love it!!!!
I love how u made the thing and sound for it.
GRAT JOB.

You guys did both great entries but in my opinion this was the best, you somehow managed to do his style even better than his, even though i still think you are both great animators.

You did a really great job with this.
It really has that unique Butzbo look to it.

And what a fantastic idea for a contest.

If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!!! This is amazing man! High fives are in order!