Reviews for "Animate in your Opponent"

I love this so much. And I love Butzbo's style so much. You captured his style perfectly, it's hard to tell if he made it or if you made it! Good luck to the both of you.

Love at first sight with that city you created! The animation was great. The shot when he is looking up the cliff and when he finally reaches the top had a bit of discontinuity. If he was shown starting to climb in the first shot instead of just walking forward, it would have been more clear. BUT WHAT AM I SAYING It was a great piece! You got my vote (if it had any value).

You got a lot of skill, I was very impressed how you managed to replicate your competitors style yet expand on it even more with your own technique and style. The muscle guy at the end was beautiful!

What a satisfying competition, everything looks great!

I love this!