Reviews for "Riverside"

is very nice, great to see you upload a game :D

Reminds me of 'The Walking Dead' game, only worse.

Wow, that was one strange game. In contrast to the other ones, it seems you just won by automatically clicking everything. Here, it seemed like you really had to be specific. At least I managed to get one good ending. I was a little confused by this at first. There weren't any zombies.

I'm glad they eventually showed up. It is a game that makes you think. I can tell there was hard work put into making it. While not great, I would still recommend it. It was well drawn too.

Love it.

Shouldn't the whole of ng cheer and scream because of your return? Well, I don't know. You did a good job with drawing this, story works out, too. But it feels all too rushed. As everybody's been saying, there's no button to go back some, instead of start all over again, which is pretty annoying. The music doesn't always repeat and it's only the well known but too much used Sagittarian track.
Please, don't rush out things! Your fans keep following you anyways and they'll wait til judgement day for a good thing to come.
This game, as it is, it's just another game - pure mediocrity.
Here's hoping for a real return, cheers BSE