Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies4"

Another great entry in the series! I really liked this, because it further tested my knowledge of paintings. It was also made better by how easy it was for me to get medals, hee hee. Everything seemed so organized here. I appreciate the funny drawings in themselves. It's one of the nicer things in Stencyl Jam.

I see this winning as it does in fact have Daily Feature. The music's pretty good too. It reminds me of "The Far Side" with the use of cows and everything. It helps I know most of these guys already. It's just an enjoyable game.

Very good, and very freaky funny game. In fact, I think I pee'd myself after Ice Scream XD

I must say, I really enjoyed this game! I've always been a big lover of art, and knowing that I got so many right was quite satisfying. I will certainly be playing this again!

I loved the parodies, they were clever and often very funny! I think my favourite was "Good Bye Kitty" but it is hard to choose! And since there seems to be 3 previous games of the same name, I will be trying those as well! And I hope I can get all of the trophies eventually!

Nice draws :] that was funny and instructive.

its a pitty you didnt include the originals this time but overall its (like the others) well done. i do like your style which reminds me of 70s children books which probably have been written under the influence of lsd :)