Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies4"

Although I very much enjoy your art, this 4th installment of your game adds nothing to the genre nor to your reputation. Alright, the parodies - they're sketches this time. But you could have made some new kind of medal, some new options, A GALLERY - FOR F*CK'S SAKE!!! - people are playing this also for watching your paintings, you know!
There's a minor bug with the glasses. Since the 3rd game, while fading into the original, the picture jumps back to the parody sometimes.
Other than that, I enjoyed it, but please come up with something more... original (bad pun intended) in April.
Thanks for all the art, BSE

Munguia responds:

thanks for your words BSEfcukde, you can follow the links in the game to galleries on Flckr, videos and virtual 360 degrees expos you can check the 150 parodies over the net, the game it self is a gallery, but your sugestions are good, different things will happen on 5 and 6 episodes for april. For the next 15 days im finish next project called "Raggamuffin" check my news for details. :)

I love the thought and work you put into these! Keep it up.

Who knew that my art history classes would actually prove useful?

I actually grabbed my 3-D glasses and was saddened to see that there wasn't actually any 3-D, haha.

The second of your "Special Sketch Edition" says Flickr, but the font chosen makes the word appear to be a curse word at first glance. Since this game is rated M you probably don't have to worry about it, but I thought it would be good to point it out just in case.

I think this is an excellent game, and I love that you are using a video game as a means to showcase your own art while also making it interactive. The searching for stars is a good way to have people look at the works longer even if they already know the answer.

I've enjoyed the series so far, and I believe there is a fifth one coming soon to complete the set of 150?

My first scores on each of these:

21/21/19/14

This series is a good rebuffer if you have any interest in classic art.

Munguia responds:

Thank you for play and review my game, this is special edition, this one dont contain the canvas paintings, i made this one with ink drawings, those are like 400, for the 5th episode the paintings are back to be 120, for the 6th another 30 paintings it will be the set of 150, then i can make FPP 7 and 8 with already ink drawings, and of course theres is the posibility to make Famous Sculptures Parodies too.

My background is in Art History, so this game totally made those four years of college worth it all!

There really isn't a lot of criticism or notes that I can offer because everything was really well done from start to finish. It's hard to say that this was a perfect "game" in the sense of the word because it falls under a completely separate category from most of the games you would find on Newgrounds, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly.

The only thing that occasionally didn't work well were the 3D glasses. I noticed that I had to hover over it once, move the cursor way, then hover again so I could see the original. A minor detail, so I'm nitpicking really.

I enjoyed all the medal titles, and the creative interpretations on the works, so again this was really fun for me. I had to rack my brain on a few of them, and even missed 2 the first time around, but I was more than happy to go back through them all and play again. I think it's one of the few games I have all the Medals on too, well deserved I feel.

Anyways, it's very entertaining, and as always thanks for the time-killer!

Munguia responds:

Im glad to read your review Mitleachim, its nice to know people can have fun with my parodies and learn at same time, games can be educational for all ages, i hope you can play the others episodes, check my profile. :)