Reviews for "FamousPaintings Parodies4"

Every famous painting here was covered in high school art class so it was enjoyable to play as opposed to those annoying puzzle games where every question requires a google search...

Funny parodies and well made flash. Bonus pics were great because they stumped me (except obvious Nirvana one)

Nice art gallery game. The parody paintings were funny. The medals work, and I earned them all.

Nice game, but what the hell was that music?

Once again sure its good!

Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy playing these Quiz games your making. But, some of the artworks you've used in each series I feel are starting to get pretty repetitive. They way you've recreated them may be different, but the correct answers are the same drawings that you've used in the previous games, like the Football players, Scream and 3 Graces. But on the other hand, majority of it are many new artworks that didn't show on the previous game, so this isn't nearly as much of a flaw.

Other then that, it's another fun humorous quiz you've made! I'm still enjoying that Secret medal badge and finding the 3 stars throughout the game, and I'm looking forward to Famous Paintings Parodies 5.