Reviews for "Jeff the Killer"

Good, it was pretty fun. I liked jeffs jog run. Gotta stay in shape ya know? But in all seriousness, the original story it is based on, is pretty bad, and poorly written. But, this game is honestly pretty funny.

awesome little game

You should have added a lil bit of dialogue so we could show more empathy with the boy (thus being more scared)

wow, i thought that this game would be a simple game, but no, it was creepy as all hell, so i played it with no sound, and i managed to hide in all places, to pee in the WC (lol that was actually creative and funny), and i got 2 notes, while i avoided the killer, UNTIL....
i saw his face. that f***ing face.

you should really add an 'enable screamer face/disable screamer face'' thing on the menu, because seeing that face after every game-over can freeze your blood.

other than that, the game was good, and the interactivity was excellent (such as the searching, and the walking/entering rooms/ and or the ability to hide).
overall an O.K game. you are good.

You can't hide, you can't fight back, what's the purpose of this? Just a crappy game to perhaps one of the crappiest stories I've ever read.

Lenke responds:

can't hide?
I think you are to scare to pay attention to the game... xD!