Reviews for "Jeff the Killer"

Jeff isn't scary. His character might be interesting, but he's not scary. Any attempt at a jump scare fails because I'm expecting him to pop in at any moment. The ONE time this game made me jump was when Jeff got me while I was hiding. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do in this game. What, do I just run around collecting pages? The pages just have letters written on them that spell out 'JEFF K'. Because there is no clear reason why I need to collect these "pieces of code", I don't get any sense of accomplishment by collecting them. I find it difficult to tell exactly when Jeff is coming, meaning the whole time playing this game, I was just waiting for him to kill me already. This isn't fun, this isn't challenging, this is just tedious. As I've said before, tediousness is not challenge.

Lenke responds:

You need the code pieces to open the door downstairs.
And scare people is hard, I just can scare kids... xD!

I just passed the freaking game

Lenke responds:

good for you

It kinda scared me when jeff was RIGHT behind me, i knew he was cause while i was walking i saw the tip of his knife on the right --> of the screen, then his whole knife, his hand..his face..his body.then i was like " RUN B**CH RUN!!! " but he caught me..

Nearly peed my pants the first time Jeff got me!! AWESOME!!

Stupid Jeff killed me while I was shitting/and/or Pissing And I ran to the Wall and fell on my head