For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Darker Ride"

I liked it. I found one key on a nail in the wood planks, I decided to not do the light switch puzzle and got the 3 digit code to the box by process of elimination when I got suck then I did the puzzle and got the code near the skull car XD It reminded me of the abroy games just less headachey( over thinking ). if people are having problems with the elevator buttons , maybe try a different blue color? there's two of em which had me going a bit till I looked at the puzzle again on the screen cap. I over thought th epuzzle too with the stars and colors =_= good game :)

finished it ! lol that was easy :)

I fill out the last puzzle with the correct dots on the note and colored star from the puzzle, but nothing happens... What gives?

Super simple. 2:53... Puzzles were fun, but not so challenging... I liked it all the same. :)

not scary cant even finish the game