Reviews for "Darker Ride"

The only creepy thing that I see here is that it's Featured. It's way too easy and really uninspired, art and gameplay-wise. Honestly, the things you have to do don't make sense at all.

that was waaaay toooo eaasy. Really, everything was so straight forward, you mind as well of put down in writing what supposed to be done with everything in that game.

kinda creepy.

Enjoyable, atmospheric. Thank you -quite- a bit for making it fast and easy to go from room-to-room. That made it much more enjoyable. Some of these kinds of games make changing views slow or tedious, so it's appreciated. :-)

Not bad at all, but way too easy.