Reviews for "Darker Ride"

to all the people
at the end when you do the elevator buttons puzzel THEN THE WHITE BUTTONS SUPPOSE TO BE ON
AND THE BLACK SUPPOSE TO BE OFF, NOT THE OPPSITE

Woee a game where I didn't have to use the walktrough, really good game I enjoyed the atmosphere and I liked how everything was something you had to think about but if you think really good you can find it. Oh and for people who are stuck at the end you have to make sure the stars are the right color because you have 2 kinds of blue and I had it wrong with the buttons at first to you just have to look good :p

Uhh, I think there's a BUG in here.. When I already reached to the end. I couldn't exit.
I already do the colors and "plugs" (or something) correctly.
I already got the piece of paper and goes to ROOM 11
Nothing happens.

Eight scary plots were good. I didn't know the switch board was working and couldn't find the clue to scene 10 until I watch the walk through.

Game play wasn't too interesting.

The first DeathTiger0 escape game with a medal! It was a fun ride, atmospheric and puzzling, but not so much it became difficult, just challenging enough to make the reward feel worth it. Good game!

-cd-