For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Miss.Dynamite X"

Again, slightly better than the last.

I agree with Afro_Stud in the sense that the hallucination part was way too long. I actually went and did something else for a few seconds before checking back to make sure I didn't miss anything. The story's coming along nicely, and the part with Bill Gates was funny.

Again that was good

Just yet another one of the good episodes within this series, perhaps not as good as the last one though as I didn't really like the middle trippy part, it went on for too long and even the music became a poor quality at that point. My favourite parts were the pizza guy part and when they stopped hallucinating and saw the whole room and themselves covered with blood, it just seemed pretty funny. Again though, the voices were of a very poor quality and needed a lot of work, it's the only real letdown of this series at this point. Anyway, well done, good job, keep up the good work.

Peace Out, Afro Stud

3/5

The funniest one yet!

"I'm going to cut you b*tch!" LOL

the series is better

good.... nothing else to say really its just guid

kool