For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Miss.Dynamite X"

good job

great and funny did a good job on the hillusination part (how ever you spell it)

were you hi!?

wierd

Simply great

It's just great, the sound ain't the best thing but who cares anyway.

PD: If you want to see everything in the game just click somewhere between her eyes :P

Kinda Boring

Storyline sucked, was to random. You tried to parody to many things and it all added up to be a big suckball.

Try to be innovative by creating your own characters and stories instead of using real people(because those tend to suck more.)

Voice-overs rocked but music could be improved, nice drawings(if you drew them all yourself.)

Was that supposed to be funny?

Honestly, I thought that while the animation and sound was good, the movie just wasn't that funny. Basically this sucks IMO. The only reason it gets a 6 is because of the art and sound.