Reviews for "Mars Colonies Demo"

A very good game. I can't see anything wrong with this at all really. Love the pony reference in the beginning. I would suggest more content and a sandbox mode (Unless that already exists, I didn't see one)

Keep it up with patches and content updates and I'll come back all the time.

I disagree with surf dude, I made sure everyone had specific tasks, and that no more than three were active and everything got done in a timely manner, good game, this is going in my saved favs for later, Im enjoying the almost sandbox like feel and free form building possibilities, and trying to nail down all of the resources is fun and challenging, good work sir, continue the excellent work *salutes and carries on with the mission*

this game is absoultly splended i love space colony games theyr sooooo fun :D

The only thing I don't like is not being able to save my progress somehow. Everything else looks pretty cool. Yeah, I remember the time when we couldn't save games. I dunno, it throws me back which is nice, but then sometimes I just want to go back to what I was doing without having to restart from scratch. Maybe you could put in an option that allowed the person to either play the game with saving enabled or disabled, or something. Pretty good game.

I frickin' love this game, I've been playing and replaying for weeks now (even with the minor details people have already mentioned). One thing though, I can't for the life of me get the 'future is now' or the 'been ther, done that' achievements!!! Oh also, I believe the next step would be a sandbox mode (if you put that in, I don't think I would ever stop playing ;). Anyways, amazing game, kudos to you mate, and keep the improvements coming!!