Someone gifted ElRinconDeRodri supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Reviews for "Mars Colonies Demo"

I disagree with surf dude, I made sure everyone had specific tasks, and that no more than three were active and everything got done in a timely manner, good game, this is going in my saved favs for later, Im enjoying the almost sandbox like feel and free form building possibilities, and trying to nail down all of the resources is fun and challenging, good work sir, continue the excellent work *salutes and carries on with the mission*

This game is awesome. I liked it a lot. The levels are quite hard to beat at the first try -a good thing personally-, either because the time or the enemies, its quite fun to have that race vs time.
And i loved the design~
Great job.

this game is absoultly splended i love space colony games theyr sooooo fun :D

The only thing I don't like is not being able to save my progress somehow. Everything else looks pretty cool. Yeah, I remember the time when we couldn't save games. I dunno, it throws me back which is nice, but then sometimes I just want to go back to what I was doing without having to restart from scratch. Maybe you could put in an option that allowed the person to either play the game with saving enabled or disabled, or something. Pretty good game.

а почему так мало миссии?