Reviews for "Barbarium"

wonderful platform with cape and sword! is a great happiness for me to play a game like this! I felt at home since I am a fanatic for games such as Ankoku Densetsu (the legendary axe II), Castlevania, Black Tiger, Rastan, magic sword, cadash etc ...

Hypnohustler responds:

Wow, thanks! Glad to be of service :)

This is pretty cool. ^^ I'm sure I'll keep coming back to it. I feel pretty lost at the moment, but it seems like I'm moving towards something, so that should be fine, lol. This game has such a retro feel to it. Something about how quick all the movements are, I think. I'm glad you're pretty forging with the save points and stuff, though. I think I would have ragequit pretty quick, otherwise. XD

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks! And good to hear, remember to drink beer if you get into a hard spot. Beefs you up nicely :)

Awesome game! I see that you answer all comments, that is great because i cant find a walkthrough :D maybe ill do one myself. im in the power station beta. besides a bug (?) that i can enter the wall i just cant make the far jump. its always a bit to far!

Hypnohustler responds:

You are able to make a jump even if you arent on a platform. Just jump a second after exiting the booster. The levels were designed with the air jump mechanic in mind so remember that when playing :)

Whenever I play this game.

For some reason whenever I play Barbarium and even think about this game, it almost feels like I'm playing a Post-Apocalyptic version of Beowulf with a number of differences.

If this game ever came out in the late 1980s if not the early 1990s I can say for certain it will gain quite a cult following if it was ever released around one of those time periods, further more it may even have a film movie version where Barbarians where on the rise in an attempt to rule the wastelands in a post-apocalyptic era.

Awesome game man, I encourage you to do more of these in the near future if ever willing.

Hypnohustler responds:

Thanks, I'm hoping to do a sequel someday :)

very good all things considered

thanks