Reviews for "Turnament"

I love the music and I love the concept! The game is one of the best on Newgrounds! Would you mind making the pixels a tad smaller? They're kind of too big, thanks.

INCREDIBLE GAME DUDE! KEEP IT UP!

I'm sorry, but your games always keep me so much entertained that I'm even ashamed (?) ... Best damn use of modern pixel art right here!

Très bon jeu! Seul problème : On n'arrive pas toujours bien voir le chemin que prend les monstres qui sautent! Sinon rien redire!

not sure why but it lag like hell... only in the tiny window it works ok. Mayby firefox + flash problem maybe not.

Gameplay was clean and simple - but not without a challenge. Creative use of turn based movement and attacks. The look and music really fit the style with the 8 bit throwback. This a game the I can see myself playing again, even though I found every coin on the first trip through.

I think even with the graphical style it could have been a little cleaner - the buttons for the menu are overly poor - the best way I can describe it is that it makes me think of what they would look like if it were an 8-bit games that was rushed and they just slapped some graphics on the menu, while the rest feels more polished.