Reviews for "Turnament"

Man this game is awesome and epic in an old school way.
It's minimalist graphics, epic music, and unforgiving difficulty make this a real treat.
I'm becoming more and more of a Nitrome fan with these quirky, thought provoking games you've been releasing.
Keep up the great work!

Wow DD Super!

Very good, very clever and better than I expected. I love turn-based puzzles.

I really like this game, but I must say, as you can see, it was suposed to be an icon game, but as it is here the screen is bigger. If you visit the site Nitrome you can play it in an icon size, and it will be much better.

Now that I think about it, I honestly don't think I've ever played a game from you guys that had medals. What can I say, I don't think the graphics were as good as they could have been. I just felt the image resolution was too big to be that enjoyable. You should have submitted this on a smaller picture. It's still good for what it is.

The most annoying thing is how I don't know how to kill those frog things. I think I have to approach them from a certain angle or something. Or maybe it's about some special power I have a limited amount of? I thought the music set the setting (heh, a bit redundant) well. Oh wait, you can make it smaller, silly me.