Reviews for "Pung"

Well not bad, but one thing WHY IS THE BALL IS AT LIGHTSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GimmeSumJava responds:

Because difficulty?

EDIT 3: Didn't fix the trapped ball bug.

sorry

As a pong game it does what its supposed to do. Would be nice to have some more game types or customizations. A funny sound effect for the head or some sort of story intro would be nice too. All in all a good spin off but no replay value.

It's not a bad game. Nothing really new concept wise. The animation/flash of the ball moving and the faces is good. The music is a bit repetitive and boring. It's sound as far as coding goes, but none too interesting.

No, you didn't fixed trapped ball bug, at least not entirely. It's currently trapped and making racket as I type this message.

GimmeSumJava responds: