For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Pung"

Ball got stuck again.

Terrible. I want that 30 seconds of my life back.

GimmeSumJava responds:

I can only do 10 seconds...

Interesting concept, and run's smoothly. As of the bug i have been hearing about I did not have that problem maybe its your computer if it does not work or works. Some problems i had is that you are able to move outside the playing area which would have been cool if you added it were it goes to the bottom side. Also the robot is way to easy to beat so adding levels with different backgrounds or maybe even a different ball would be cool. Still a sufficient job keep up the work, and one day you may have a game with five stars.

Play the game yourself you'll see that the ball keeps getting stuck. >:l

GimmeSumJava responds:

It never gets stuck when I play!

Good game but the bug is still there, so you have to smash it just like an INSECT only for once.
Fat joke, LOL...