Reviews for "OONi Battle Protoversion2"

Time-consuming game, play this if you're bored!
One side note though, you might wanna consider adding a..... 'sense of accomplishment' to it, what I mean is, all you do is battle battle battle, and there's nothing new, except for the mathematical calculations of attacks, defense and HP rising, nothing new.....
I got too bored after level 21.

OONi responds:

That 'sense of accomplishment' is our main priority now. Thanks for your review!

gets boring quickly - i finsihed 10 roudn and decided no more. nice graphics. bad mechanics. i dotn feel like im playing it its liek its playing on its own sometimes forcing me to click somewhere. it doesnt matter if i click wuicker/more accurate and it should!. msuic ok up to some point. dont liek coins- it would take me forever to get coins to upgrade. click each coins seperately seems no fun as well.

OONi responds:

We are aware of the unpolished mechanics in this game. We'll certainly fix all of them next time! Thank you.

others have already expressed gameplay issues, so I'll just say a couple of things. 1. Game is really easy(too easy) 2. The music is either terrible, or overlaps on its self. Beyond those issues this is a good looking game that does what its supposed to, I just wish there was more to it.

OONi responds:

This is still a "prototype" for the real thing we are currently developing. Hopefully, the new version will feel like a true game. Thank you!

Fun little game. Special attack of the fire tribe seems bugged though. I restarted from round 1 and was doing about 300 damage with normal attacks but the special attack was doing only a bit over 100 damage...

OONi responds:

Strange thing. We'll try to fix this. Thank you!

I truly impressed myself with how good I was at this. It was a bit disappointing to find out that you died in one hit. I still managed to get two more medals than I do at some games. The artwork wasn't that well detailed, but it was still quite nice. I wish I knew where you could go and buy things. Eh, if I get back to it, I'm sure I'll find it.

I think it's funny to take place in Eskimo land and other places. This did have some fairly unique qualities in it. I think the best is probably how you get better at it when it gets harder. It isn't that hard to remember where to hit them. Except the time I lost, of course.