Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

the human caterpie was too funny!!!

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Yay someone remembered what it was called! Ive been hearing people call it the 'poke-centipede', i didn't want that to catch on!

Good god, how da fuq did i get here? This is disturbing and sent chills down my spine. Wrong on so many levels, and yet i found myself watching it again just so i could take it all in, unable to take my eyes off the screen. 4 and 1/2 stars because for the first time in years, i am truely disturbed by something on newgrounds.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks I'm happy it managed to conjure up emotion out of you like that!

Lols ;3 Love it. Tho it bother me a bit x3 But still made me laugh a little ;3

thanks love :3

The feels The FEELS (GASP *crying) If only i knew maaaan the bulbasaur could have come with me (*crying) The feels.(the animation was great REALLY.....Legit) The nightmares and the lavender town shizz did NOT help neither (Loved the art style) *crying...........

Mosamabindrawin responds:

THERE there! If it'll make you feel better, the bulbasaur in the animation was originally going to hang itself in the last scene but I decided against it cuz I wanted to end on something cute like the cake. SO HE LIVES! In a pile of shit, yes. BUT HE LIVES!

I made a song when Bulbasar was traped