Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

My snorlax has lost alot of weight. Great video i couldnt stop laughing

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thanks, I was hoping people would find it just as funny as I did!

Me: Oh hey a thing by Mosanta that person I follow/stalk on Deviantart/Newgrounds/Smackjeeves/Sna fu/everywhere but Tumblr. I wonder if it's as disgusting/disturbing/sacreligous/NSF W as their usual stuff.

Well, you certainly delivered. Bonus points for the Clefairy/Gengar thing. Not sure if that was a coincidence or on purpose but +1 internet to you.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Haha thanks! And yea I knew about the clefable/gengar story going around the internet.

that was as nightmarish and twisted as it was awesome
good show

DEAR FUCKING GOD.

Like the sudden dark twist it went into, but from reading some reviews not everyone does, and I agree that it should be classified under mature rather than teen. On a side note, I don't quite understand why ppl are railing at you for animating things because you enjoy it instead of "using your skills to better educate the ppl with like witty politcal parody and smart stuff". Just doesn't make sense considering.

Besides that nice work :P