Reviews for "The Pokemon Hoarder"

slowly walk away from computer

Mosamabindrawin responds:

slowly walk back and fap

I loved every bit of this. the clefairy/gengar mirror touch was nice, as well as the charizard head mounted in the back. I guess that explains why prof. oak's pokemon are so strong if you fight him. Though I do have to ask, is that the kid from the beginning in the freezer later on, or is that just a jigglypuff?

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Thats the kid from the beginning. Professor oak took him because he knew to much, and because he looked like a pokemon.

You know what the deal was when wild Lavender Town Song Appeared.

Mosamabindrawin responds:

Anyone easily traumatized should have ran away as soon as they heard that song begin to play

ohmygodimdrsues

This was a twisted flash lol funny than sad... also what was that white stuff of that onix (bird shit?)

It was cake frosting

I haven't seen anything so morbid in a looong time. At least morbid enough to make my mouth gape open! 5 stars for you! The animation, voice work, music, and concept were all great! Can't wait to see what you do next. 8D

Thankyou!