Reviews for "Papa's Hot Doggeria"

I love the new additions to this Papa management game. It allows a lot of modification and control of your game. And for some reason it runs much smoother in this site at higher graphics setting, even under Firefox (as oppose to google chrome). So I wish I knew about Newgrounds before I played this game for hours on end elsewhere because now I feel like I'm starting over. But I do notice additional graphics motions (maybe just my imagination) but it certainly adds enhancement to the game.

I don't like the new Freshness, you're spending half of the game decorating because of it, especially since everything is blocking your posters from the view. It's not really realistic to keep switching the decor, imagine moving those arcade games every day. It's kind of a chaos having all kinds of items from different types spamming your floor, just to get the highest score possible. I wouldn't exactly go to a place stacked full of crap like that :).

Also, the customers choosing the meats cooked the quickest have less patience than the others, which sometimes makes it near impossible to get 100% waiting score (if you don't sacrifice the other customers' score).

Other than that, great game, adding all those different toppings and a ninth customer makes the game a bit more challenging, but very do-able nonetheless.

this ones ok

Ether Sushi Mia (i dunno how to write) Or Like... I Dunno.

Addicting. I like these. ^^ Yeah, you should definitely have your new one be for Sushi!