Reviews for "Papa's Hot Doggeria"

Who would ever say, that making hot-dogs can be so addictive? Yesterday I was thinking "Another Papa's game, great... but... hot-dogs? What's interesing in putting sausage in bun? Anyway, i'll give it try". So i did. I'm playing this great game until now. 5 start, good job!

This game is so addictive! I was going to try it for maybe 15 minutes or so then 5 hours later i'm still on it. It's repetitive, but there's nothing bad about that fact. There's but loads of achievements for you to unlock, the graphics are cute & it runs really smoothly, the customization ability to customize both your character & the actual dining hall was a brilliant plus.

I genuinely had to peel myself away from this game in order to get some house work done. Splendid game! If I had more time, i'd totally try & reach level 50 with the character to get that achievement.

It's a good game, but it could be a bit better. It's a great way to spend a few hours or whenever you have free time.

fun game got boring tho