Reviews for "Papa's Hot Doggeria"

I love all of the papa's games (maybe not pizzeria but still) but this one takes the cake because it was the first one where I made a closer smile!

For a Papa's -eria game I personally think this is the best one still has the original ordering, grilling, and build station mechanic. And my favorite one is the pop station filling sodas and popcorn up. Unlike other games their should be that one station cause some people do come into restaurants for drinks only sometimes. I still give this game a 10/10 rating!

papa rocks
all the games

A good papa's game. Like the others there are new features such as characters and food. Still has the same core gameplay, however it be nice to add maybe some kind of story other than your character getting tricked in to running a shop. Also the game crashes during the parade after the blue truck is on screen for a few seconds. (Can someone message me on how to fix this

I love all the Papa's games :)