Reviews for "Randobot"

Interesting concept. Became VERY frustrating VERY quickly.

Good game but sooooo fucking frustraiting :(

I want to save the little girls kitten now :(

Good graphics/animation and music. However, your decision to take a vaguely challenging basic platformer and make it frustrating is an odd one. I'd like it more if there were certain perks that resulted from focusing on a particular skill. For example, it's not terribly useful to have a high jump percentage until the last level, whereas crouch is essential on all levels to avoid enemy fire. If you made the enemies a little more interesting and had varying attack patterns, the player could choose to specialize in jumping OR crouching to find the best way to avoid them.

This is a good game and it's pretty innovative. Most users here are rating their lack of skill and not the game itself which I find disturbing. With a little bit of patience even the first part of the game is only a small problem. Overall I think this game is pretty easy from start to end and a good way to waste your time if you're bored.