Reviews for "Talk Head"

This is a fantastic tool to practice lip syching with! I already did one with "dot dot dot", and it was so easy! Thanks guys!

TomFulp responds:

Thank YOU!

Great game! I like how you can choose from all the different audios right here on newgrounds. I wish there were more characters to choose from, like a penguin or a gummy bear ninja.
This is going into my favorites haha. One person that did a Big Bang Theory audio track is great! His name is Ashrooms go check out that track it is hilarious and well done. Check out some of my audios too. I usually pick from the Drama audio tracks because they have some epic voices to sync.

fun game.

I agree with BubbaGurt, it's awesome you can use the audio from Newgrounds and use it here.

I don't want to bug about this topic, but it would be cool to lip-sync other audio; for instance, uploading it to the game, like "Vector Stunt" does. Or maybe uploading it from a site that has a stash of videos like YouTube.

I don't know, I'm giving some feedback. Please ignore this if you already were told of this stuff I just suggested.

Es un buen juego es genial